- Model NO.: SEK-AP4
- Capacity: 4 People
- Temperature Control Mode: Geothermal Temperature Control System
- Voltage: 220V
- Solid Wood Type: Hemlock
- Heating Mode: Carbon Crystal Heating Plate
- Solid Wood Sauna with Carbon and Ceramic: Mixed Heating Style
- Main Material: Solid Wood
- Door Shape: Arc Type
- Feature: Computer Control Panel
- Power: 2000W
- Heating Material: Far Infrared Sauna
- Brand: OEM
|Type||Dry sauna/infrared sauna/massage sauna|
|Material||Solid Wood / Tempered glass|
|Voltage||for your option|
|Delivery time||4 weeks days after receiving the deposi t|
Mold the body: Infrared can eliminate excess fat, recover skin, reduce weight and keep fit.
Pain relief: Infrared can dilate capillaries, support blood circulation, increase oxygen for the pain site, clear up the ache and inflammation.
Strength health: Enjoy infrared 30 minutes can consume 4000kj calories which is equivalent to these sweat of a long-distance race of 10 km.
Good mood: Harmony infrared with dulcet music which is useful to alleviate mental stress and tiredness.
2. What is the difference between infrared sauna and traditional sauna?
Traditional sauna heat skin through heating the air but infrared spread without any air. That's mean you will sweat in a infrared sauna but breathe cool air.
Generally speaking, sweat temperature for infrared sauna is 35-40C but 70-90C for traditional sauna. Further more, traditional sauna doesn't save energy when compared to infrared sauna.
3. What is the difference between far infrared and full spectrum infrared?
We measure infrared by the wavelength just like other light. Infrared includes near infrared(IR-A), middle infrared(IR-B) and far infrared(IR-C).
Full spectrum infrared includes IR-A, IR-B and IR-C. It effects much deeper skin than single far infrared. That's mean full spectrum infrared makes people perspire more toxin and fat.