2015 Hemlock Far Infrared Sauna Room with Ceramic Heater Sauna Room Factory
|FOB Price:||US $496 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $496/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SEK-BT2
- Capacity: 2 People
- Temperature Control Mode: Wall Temperature Control System
- Voltage: 220V
- Heating Mode: Carbon Crystal Heating Plate
- Main Material: Solid Wood
- Door Shape: Linear Type
- Feature: Computer Control Panel, With Transom Windows
- Heating Material: Far Infrared Sauna
- Brand: Hotwind
2 Person far Infrared Sauna room
-Infrared Heating Panel
-6mm Clear Tempered Glass
-Cup & Magazine Holders
-operating temperature: 18-60°C
Ceramic Heater /carbon heater
Big panel CD/DVD/MP3/MP4/ color TFT TV
Car CD/AUX/USB/SD/FM with RC
1) Automatic digital control system, convenient to operate
2) Automatic thermostat for constant temperature and changeable frequency,
Saves energy and money
3) Fresh air accessible through transom, no stuffy at all
4) Warranty: Heaters, workmanship, electrical components for 18 months, Radio/CD for 12 months.
5) Portable, easy to install
6) Completely free standing
7) Plugs into home outlet
8) Beautiful and luxurious appearance, more exquisite crafts
9) Adjustable time and temperature by digital control panel outside and inside of the sauna room
10) Safety glass door and safeguard to users
11) Ergonomic design and comfortable backrest
12) With Multifunction vedio player
1) Uses Less Energy
2) Effective at Lower Temperature
3) Burns Calories and Controls Weight, May burn up to 600 calories per sauna session (30 minutes)
4) Increases Blood Circulation and Strengthens the Cardiovascular System
5) Relieves Pain
6) Eases joint Pain and Stiffness
7) Clears Cellulite
8) Removes Toxins and Mineral Waste
9) Improves Skin
10) Improves the Immune System
11) Reduces Stress and Fatigue
Hemlock (Interior &Exterior)
Digital controler/ digital LED displayer/digital sensor
Color Therapy light
6mm Clear Tempered Glass
CE, GS, EMC, ETL
15 days for 1X20'FT, 25 days for 1X40'HQ
Advantages of HotWind Far Infrared Sauna
1. Reduces Stress-Infrared heat therapy loosens and relaxes the body prior to a massage. Many massage therapists use infrared heat to provide much more thorough and effective treatment.
2. Benefit your Skin-Infrared heat improves circulation, expels dirt chemicals and removes dead cells from surface of skin. All of these benefits lead to a more soft and firm complexion. Reduces wrinkle associated with aging.
3. Expel Toxins-Detoxification. Toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, carcinogenic heavy metals(cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel)and mercury accumulate in the body during modern daily life. Infrared heat therapuy stimulates the sweat glands to cleanse and detoxify skin.
4. Pain Relief-FIR heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more exygen to reach injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Many people use FIR heat as a successful treatment for arthritis, muscle spasms and rheumatism.
5. Control weight-Perspiring is part of the complex thermoregulatory process of the body that increases the heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate. The process requires a large amount of the energy and reduces excess moisture, salt and subcutaneous fat. Fat becomes soluble water at 42ºC hen body sweats out fats and toxins.
6. Improve immune system-During a fever, the body heats up to eliminate viruses and attack foreign agents. Subsequently, the body wards off invading organisms much more easily because the immune system is activated consistently by the"artificial fever". Recent studies also show that colds and flu-like illnesses are reduced dramatically if treated in the early stages with FIR heat therapy.
7. Provide the same effects as exercise-The heart receives a workout similar to a 20-30 minute FIR sauna session and the body perspires the same amount as a 6 mile run. Infrared saunas are perfect for those who do not have time for regular execise or suffer from injuries that inhibit for rigorous activity.